Resources For Rallies
Sept. 16: Worldwide Silent Demonstration for Rohingyas
As the UN general assembly is reconvened in mid-September, Burma Task Force is calling for a day of worldwide silent demonstrations to protest the genocide of Rohingyas. The demonstrations will be held on Saturday, September 16.
On this page you will find the resources necessary to organize or partake in a demonstration in your city or locality.
Burma Task Force has also developed Khutba Points that can be used and shared with your Imam for his Friday sermon to address the situation of the Rohingya as well as publicize the demonstrations.
- Download a guide to help organize a rally in your local area.
- Download an editable flyer template for that you can adjust for your city or locality here.
- Download a sample press release to send to your local media outlets.
- Download What To Do Next hand out for rally attendees.
- Download double-sided flyer for distribution.
- Download rape awareness brochure for distribution.
- Download pamphlet for distribution.
- Download the Chicago flyer.
- Download Khutba Points to be shared with your Imam and the Masajid in your area.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!